英文旅遊範例

 

l          用餐
Hi, we need a table for 2, please. 你好﹐我們有兩位。
May we have a table by the window, please? 請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?
This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。
May I have a menu,please? 請給我菜單。
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?

        我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖
We need more time to decide what to order. 我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?

       對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜
OK, we'll start with 2 glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please. 請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.

      請給我熱一點的咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of 2? 你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork,please. 請你給我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。
Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎﹖
Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖
We could like to order some desert now. 我們現在想點些甜點。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裡。
We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers' check...)
granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

l 換匯
Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印尼盾?
I’d like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢

l 乘車
Is there an airport bus to the city? 這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢
Keep the change, please 不用找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點能夠到達那裏。

購物
Thank you but I'm just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。
Let me look around a little more. 讓我自己看看
Do you have this in another color? 這個有別的顏色嗎?
May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?
Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帳?
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.
還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的
I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。
Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。
What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我要哪裏換錢?
Where is the cash desk? 收銀檯在那裏?

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    萱媽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()